Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training via Premier Global
Karolina is also a 800h+ Registered Yoga Teacher
- 200h Vinyasa Teacher Training with Yogahaven in March 2016
- 300h with the Jivamukti Yoga School in India in February 2019
- 300h Jason Crandell‘s Advanced TT at Triyoga, April 2020
- Module 1: Creating Space + Freedom: Hips + Legs
- Module 2: Building Integrity and Stability: Core + Spine
- Module 3: Cultivating Strength and Movement: Shoulders, Neck, + Upper-Back
- 30h Intensive and 50h Advanced Yin Teacher Training with Norman Blair
- Yoga Therapy for Eating Disorders: A 5-day Professional Development Course via The Mind Institute under Samantha Bottrill
- Mastering The Addictive Personality: A 7-day Teacher Training with Carolyn Cowan (pending exam)
Yoga Nidra: 60h Teacher Training for yoga teachers, therapists and practitioners under Laurent Roure January 2021
Altered States: The Breath: Pranayama Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training (November 2020) with Carolyn Cowan
- 12 weeks mentorship programme under a Jivamukti teacher Stewart Heffernan
- 6 months Liberate & Elevate mentoring programme under Naomi Absalom
10:00 Yoga Fundamentals (60′) – Truleigh Hill Yoga
In this class we will be exploring the basic concepts of yoga. There will be a fusion of movement and breath with a clear theme weaved into each class drawing from my training in the Jivamukti School of Yoga in India.
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Sense of humour
I have a couple of spare mats, blocks & straps but you’re very welcome to bring yours. I always carry with me a reusable bottle of water and small towel to a yoga class, plus a jumper & an eye pillow for Shavasana; so perhaps that’s something optional to keep in mind.
I will be burning a small amount of frankincense resin & Palo Santo wood before / after the class.
The class is open to both ladies & gentlemen. No prior yoga experience is necessary but not suitable during pregnancy & those allergic to dogs (I have two! And even though they would love to show off their down facing dog pose, they won’t be around for class.)
The classes will be conducted barefoot (no socks) – there will be a place to leave your shoes at the door.
When: Thursdays 10am
Length: 60 min (please arrive at least 5 minutes earlier)
Groups of max 8 practitioners.
Investment: £10 for a drop-in or £48 for a pack of 6.
Location: South Downs Lodge – Truleigh Hill.
Booking: via this link.
Welcome Energising Tea to start with (ginger, turmeric, liquorice & hibiscus).