Mint, Pea & Parmesan Dip
For me, if there is not some sort of a dip, the meal is not complete. It could be hummus, guacamole, bean dip or this seriously delicious mint dip below. Add it to salads, main dishes, or use as a canapé spread. Your choice! 😉
Prep time: 15 min
- 400g frozen peas
- 1 tsp. vegetable stock
- 125g Vegan parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ bunch of mint, stalks removed
- 4 tbsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
- 30g toasted pine nuts
- Freshly grated black pepper & salt to taste
1. Place the vegan Parmesan in a blender and blitz until very fine.
2. Place the frozen peas in a pan on the stove; pour over them just enough water to cover. Add vegetable stock, bring to boil, turn down the heat and cook for another 2-3, until the peas are soft. Drain.
3. Transfer to a blender with the Parmesan, garlic, mint, olive oil, nuts, pepper & salt. You can blitz it until very smooth or keep a bit of texture. Add more pepper, salt and/or olive oil if you prefer it runnier.