Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary, Thyme and Persley
When I was a kid we could only get baby potatoes in June or July. So even though nowadays you can get them anytime of the year, they always remind me of hot summer days, when all you want to eat for dinner is something simple, easy and light. Add some lettuce in vinaigrette, tomatoes in olive oil or steamed runner beans and voila!
Equipment: baking tray
Prep time: 5 min
Cooking time: 20 min
- 500g baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil or rapeseed oil
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, stems removed
- Optional: pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Wash the potatoes and cut them in half.
3. Melt the coconut oil in the baking tray, add the potatoes.
4. Chop the rosemary and add it to the potatoes. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on top, if using. Stir in well.
5. Place in the oven and roast for about 20-25 min until golden.